At Glitterland International School, pupils are encouraged to learn via promptings, role play, and many other presentations at an early stage. The instructional materials in use are age-appropriate for indoor and outdoor activities. Pupils are also encouraged to work in groups and at other times, individually. These methods enhance and improve learning.
WHY WE ARE UNIQUE?
- Our track record is second to none when it comes to giving our pupils a well-rounded education that adequately prepares them for a socially responsible life by being conscious of the emotional intelligence of each child, the importance of which cannot be overemphasized.
- We organize periodic training that equips members of staff on different innovative ways of handling matters that borders on the well-being of the children in their care.
- We take pupils on educational excursions every term to places that bear relevance to the well-thought-out curriculum.
- We have a creativity room which prepares our pupils for the school’s biannual Open Arts Exhibition.
- We ensure that pupils are well groomed in the art of proper public speaking while observing good elocution, an avenue for engendering this is through our yearly special Class Assembly..